In this pop-up episode, Jim interviews Tyler Blair, an account executive with Apptoto; an online scheduling software. Jim’s have been using this software in his Firm and they’re really happy with it. Listen as they go over its different features and advantages.
- About Tyler
- 2 and a half years in Apptoto
- Answering emails and phone calls; problem solving and troubleshooting
- What Apptoto is
- Reminders for anyone who needs it
- Automated solutions
- Persistent communication with client
- Flexible service: customizable
- Robust platform
- Booking pages
- Most popular feature
- Eliminate back and forth communication
- It looks directly at your calendars and it’s able to present availability to your clients
- Multiple schedules
- Individual booking pages
- Set up single calendar or multiple calendars
- Flexibility and customizability
- User friendly
- Straight forward configuration
- Calendar integration
- Integration with a lot of calendars
- Google integration
- Text, voice calls and email
- Voice calls
- Robo voice
- Upload recorded MP3
- Respond directly
- Zapier integration
- No show tracking
- Mark appointments
- GIFT: Anybody who signs up by the end of the year gets 50% off for the first three months.
The Maximum Lawyer Conference 2019 is coming!
Do you want to get on the show? Shoot us an email or message us!
The Maximum Lawyer Podcast. Partner up, and maximize your firm.