In this episode, Jim & Tyson interview Chip Munn, CEO of Signature Wealth Strategies, a wealth management practice serving families in the Carolinas. Listen as they go over Chip’s business and discuss about the similarities of both industries.
- Financial Advisors at the end of a trial
- Chip’s Background as a Financial Advisor
- Elementary school teacher
- Lost family farm to the death tax
- Opened a firm with 2 partners
- Regulations in financial advisement marketing
- Understanding what the rules are and what the regulators are trying to protect people from
- Community marketing
- Into the digital space
- Content creation
- How to stand out being a financial advisor
- They key is you have to create a unique value proposition
- Make complex things simple
- Cultivating the reputation of problem solver
- Strategic Coaching
- Taking time off work
- Setting up some boundaries
- A very good investment
- The growth mindset
- Expand their practice and leave a legacy
- Build a bridge between experienced advisors and young advisors
- End of year objective
- Taking a breather
- Complete the digital funnel
- How to run a financial advisement firm?
- Financial VS Planning
- The abundance mindset
The Maximum Lawyer Conference 2019 is coming!
Jim’s hack: If you use Chrome, if you right click on a tab you can Pin the tab. I foy pint the tab, then whenever you open your browser that tab will be always open in a small tab in the left.
Chip’s tip: Do a quick brainstorming call with Chip at https://signaturewealth.com/referral
Rocketbook, a rewritable notebook that you can use that allows you to scan documents directly into a folder of your choice.
Tyson’s tip: Also a Chrome hack. When you open your Gmail inbox, there should be a couple double diamonds at the end of the URL box. If you click on that, it gives you the option to open your Gmail when you click email addresses.
Do you want to get on the show? Shoot us an email or message us!
The Maximum Lawyer Podcast. Partner up, and maximize your firm.